What if instead of LIKING stuff and RTing articles everyday on social media we all just started making Link Dump posts again?
- Twitter is Going Great (via Daring Fireball)
- “What looks like genius may simply be the byproduct of persistence and variety,” says James Clear.
- Notion is doing AI writing now?
- “It’s quite plausible that the Internet is losing its coolness and its clickbait appeal,” writes Ted Gioia in ‘Has the Internet Reached Peak Clickability?’ (via The Missive)
- “Even if Mastodon were to remain Twitter’s very tiny stepbrother, I would still like to be part of a Mastodon journalist community because I think we got lazy as a field, and we let Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, and, god help us, Elon Musk and their staff decide all these major journalistic questions.”
- Look at this wild streaming set-up.
- “I always want it to be a project that, if successful, will make the rest of my career look like a footnote.”
- This is horrifying: “Law enforcement opposes rules banning cops from being involved in extremist groups.”